- Hair should be at least 8 inches in length or longer is preferred.
- Hair must be clean and dry, pony-tailed and/or braided (this keeps the hair in one direction).
- Place rubberband or pony tail holder on each end.
- Non-chemically treated hair is preferred (but any hair in good condition will be accepted).
- Gray hair is accepted.
- Print hair donation form.
- Place donation form and hair in ziplock bag and mail to Children with Hair Loss
- Donors are given a certificate in appreciation for their kindness.
- Children With Hair Loss
12776 Dixie Hwy
South Rockwood, MI 48179
- (734) 379 4400
Volunteers open the packages and separate the donation slips from the hair. The hair then gets separated into colors and lengths by another set of volunteers. Once there is enough to fill up a box, the hair is shipped to a wig manufacturer who holds onto that hair until we place an order. The hair is shipped to our wig manufacturer to make hair replacements for the children.